Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
Whether you are buying land for development or town centre premises for your business, Batt Broadbent will provide you with the bespoke service that you require in order to ensure that your sale or purchase goes through as smoothly as possibly, whilst making sure that your interests are protected.
Our advice is tailored to your needs and will always be in plain-English, regardless of how complex the transaction might be.
The areas of commercial property that we can help you with are wide and varied and include:
- Land and property sales and purchases.
- Selling on developed land, including commercial and residential property plot sales.
- Option Agreements, whether being granted by you as the landowner or taken by you as a developer.
- Overage (or development clawback) agreements.
- Easements and rights of way.
- Consortium agreements.
- Sale or purchase of land or property by charities.
- Planning agreements.
- Property remortgaging/financing
Even if you do not see what you are looking for in the above list, then please contact us to find out how we can help.
As we have offices in both Salisbury and Chippenham we are well placed to act for clients along the M4 corridor and beyond, who are looking for city quality advice at a more reasonable rate.
If you would like to discuss your requirements further, then please do not hesitate to contact one of us: