Agricultural Law advice
We have a long history of working not only for local farming clients but also those considerably further away.
The landscape is rapidly changing for farmers and we appreciate not only the pressures that you face but also the opportunities that can present themselves.
We understand how many and varied can be the issues that arise and are happy to meet you at the Property if need be to help understand what needs to be done.
Please let us know if we can help you with:
- Sale and purchase of farms or farm land,
- Agricultural tenancies and grazing licences,
- Telecommunications licences\lease,
- Water, drainage and service easements,
- Rights of way and covenants
- Commercial issues relating to property including development
- Employment issues
- Partnerships and farming structure
- Estate Planning
If you would like more information or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact one of us: